Monday, May 01, 2006

yOu WiLL aSsImiLatE

So I'm driving along the Interstate, and suddenly my XM flips to techno and the a/c cranks up to Frosty Goodness.
I did not "WANT TO PLAY A GAME" so I began to Google around my auto for the hack.
When what to my wandering eyes should appear (or wondering, is it?)
but a double-head-flapped robo boss with a vengeance my dear.
It threatened to blind me with one bulb or two,
but I scoffed and taunted "not enough wattage have you!"
The thing then pelted me with ink pens and sunglasses
while shaking my SUV from engine to chassis.
I made the next exit and stomped through my brake
No flack from any cousin of Herbie would I take.
Hostility considered, I offered a shot
of Armor-All and you know what
It blinked twice, asked for ice and confessed
it really just wanted to be friends it guessed.

No comments: